IOCOSE (2016), Drone Memorial, Rear surface mirror acrylic, laser engraving on acrylic, aluminium, patinated copper, Gps module.
Dimensions: W 350cm H 250cm D 160cm
Drone Memorial is part of “In Times Of Peace”, a concept project that intends to explore the life of a drone after war and terror.
Drone Memorial commemorates the drones fallen in action during military operations. A GPS records the location of the monument and updates it publicly at http://dronememorial.org.
Photography: Matteo Cattaruzzi
Engineering consultancy: Ian Guy
Video on dronememorial.org: Celeste Lombardi and Francesco Lascari
EVENTS AND EXHIBITIONS
- Supervision, La Friche, Marseille, France
- #LAYERS. Contemporary Art in the Digital Era, iMAL Centre for Digital Cultures and Technology, Brussels, Belgium
- Talent Prize, Museo MACRO, Roma, Italy
- Refresh01 – #LAYERS, Spazio Contemporanea, Brescia, Italy (curated by Fabio Paris and produced by Link Art Center)
- Magic and Power – Heaven & Hell, Museum MARTa, Herford, Germany
- Premio UTOPIA, Talent Prize 2017